Our lives are the summation of events. It is impossible to re-create the cherish able moments which pass away with an eyeblink. But, thank God, by the grace of technology, we are blessed with cameras to store and appreciate our favourite pictures at any time. For us, without clicking selfies and shooting photos, social events are void and meaningless. It is out of the question to fit our phone cameras everywhere, especially at parties dominated by flashy and fluctuating lights. Then comes the 360 photobooth to the rescue as it brings life to the picture with a smile.
What is a photo booth?
- The photo booth is a modern-day kiosk or picture-capturing vending machine with a creative and eye-catchy backdrop accompanied with props to snap your party moments.
- You get clear and naturalistic photos in printed form within a couple of seconds.
- Generally, these have cameras and are coin-operated.
- Features for customizing beauty can include picture brightening, making the eyes sparkle, blurring the blemishes, hairstyle changing options, and other numerous filters.
- There is complete independence in choosing the image size and the number of printouts.
- We have to insert the coin in the vending machine and grab the space in front of the photo booth.
- In 1888, the patent for a photo-vending machine was filled up for the first time.
- The first commercially successful photographic vending machine ‘Bosco’ was developed by the Conrad Bernitt of Hamburg.
- In 1925, New York city witnessed the first photo booth appear on Broadway.
- Within 10 minutes, for 25 cents, around eight photographs were printed.
- Around three lakhs people used the booth within a period of six months.
- The Photomaton company was set up to spread and place booths across the nation,
- In March 1927, Josepho was paid one million dollars and offered future royalties for the invention.
Why choose a photo booth over a mobile camera?
These days, phones are full-fledged and sophisticatedly designed to suffice all our needs. It is evident that with the inbuilt optical lens in phones, there is no more need to carry a camera in pockets separately. But, can you promise a high-definition group picture without needing a selfie stick or someone holding the phone?
- You can pose your way and get clicked freely with a photo booth. There is no more dependence on anyone holding the phone or compromising the postures to get snapped.
- Re-experience real-life moments with a premium quality professional camera. No matter how pompous and glittering the lights are, get a composed and crystal-clear picture in your palm within seconds.
- Drop-dead and eye-catchy backdrop will spark and dazzle your picture. It will charm with the red carpet and oscar look. Be ready to blow others with the picturesque glow!
- It comes with props. So whenever you are tired of dancing hard or running off steam, hop in front of the photo booth with a prop and wear an ugly smile to get your craziest pose locked. Flaunt yourself in a peppy way!
- Most of the photo booths are taken on rent. That means you can leave everything to the professional owner from setting it up and using it to repairing it. There is no need to carry any selfie stick, camera holder, or props.
Say yes after learning the below promising features
- Spice up your occasion: Add a shot of fun and pleasure with pompous and flaunty photo booths. Let your guests dazzle up your party with funny looks.
- High-Quality Photo: The shot from a professional DSLR camera is a must-pick for your social media timeline. The high-definition image will captivate the likes and high-five comments and beautify your presence across the platform.
- Convenience: The portable photo booth is comfortable for the users as they are dismountable and mobile in nature and can be transported from place to place without any hassle.
- Miscellaneous backdrops: It offers a variety of creative backgrounds to blend with your diverse occasions. The artistic view will spell beauty in your picture. The backdrops are customizable too. So, swipe the creative background and tour your eyes to the fantasy world.
- Props: Discover the new you with attractive accessories like hats, moustaches, cap-feather, masks, wands, funny scarfs, etc. The accessories are the perfect match for all your themes.
- Photo booths attendant: Decide to click your moment and then leave the rest to the assistant. Everything is served on your plate, from setting up to repairing in case of wear-tear. The attendants are always there by your side. They are capable of guiding and troubleshooting in case the device stops functioning.
- Best return gift: Instead of sending back the guests with the expensive perks, lit a wide smile on your favourite people by thanks-giving them the price-less photographs that imprint the happiest moments forever throughout your lives. Remember, the keepsake should create a memory.
- Receive the photos instantly via text or email: Be ready with the pictures on your phone within seconds, even before leaving the counter. You have to simply give the details related to your phone number and email to access the shareable image. Digital sharing for social media freaks is a must.
- Customize the printing: Add a flavour of excitement and fun to monotonous images with layout customization and overlays options at the time of printing. With this, printing becomes exciting.
- Unlimited photo sessions: Designed for those who have photogenic faces and love to be in front of cameras all the time.
Functionalities present in the modern photo booths
- Virtual props for visual pleasure.
- Recognition of the facial gesture.
- Virtual costume to dress up with fantasy.
- Printing in the form of a flipbook.
- Games based on gesture controlling.
The emerging business
Nowadays, gatherings and celebrating occasions have become a fashion. So far, we have learned that photo booths play an integral role in assuring fun and enjoyment.
With the rise in the count of such events, photo booth rentals are emerging as a new-age business. Of course, renting will also assure your assistance on your side.