Are you trying to grow your audience on TikTok, but aren’t sure when is the best time to post? Are you posting too frequently and worried that it’s hurting your brand rather than helping it? How can you make sure that potential fans see your posts? If these questions sound familiar to you, then this blog post is for you. In this article, we’ll discover the best times to post on TikTok and give you some tips on how to get your posts seen by more people.
What is TikTok?
TikTok is a mobile app that allows you to create and share short-form videos. TikTok was originally created by the Chinese company ByteDance as a spin-off of their previous app, Musical.ly. TikTok is currently the most popular video app in the world. TikTok is available for download on both iOS and Android devices.
Why is Knowing When to Post on TikTok Important?
The best time to post on TikTok will depend on your target audience and what they’re most likely to be doing at that time. For example, if you’re marketing to a younger audience, you might want to post between the hours of 5-8pm when they’re most likely to be online. On the other hand, if you’re marketing to a more mature audience, you might want to post between 9-10am or again between 5-8pm when they’re likely to be online. This is important because you want to make sure that your posts aren’t buried by everyone else’s and that they get seen by as many people as possible. If you’re posting at the wrong time, then you’re posts are going to go unseen and you’re not going to be able to reach your audience.
Best Times to Post on Tik Tok
Here are the best times to post on TikTok based on audience engagement:
– Early Morning: 9-10am – This is an excellent time to post on Tik Tok. Most people are just waking up and logging on to their favourite social media platforms and Tik Tok is no different. This is a great time to post because you will be in front of a more engaged audience.
– Mid-Afternoon: 12-2pm – This is another good time to post on Tik Tok. This is around the time when most people are done with their morning routines and are ready to take a break from work.
– Evening: 5-8pm – This is when most people have finished work for the day and are ready to unwind. This is a great time to post on Tik Tok because you will have a larger audience.
– Late Evening: 8-10pm – This is when most people are winding down for the day. This is a good time to post on Tik Tok because you will have an engaged audience.
Tips for Getting Your Posts Seen on TikTok
Now that you know what TikTok is and when you should be posting on it, you should also know some tips for getting your posts seen by as many people as possible. Here are some of our best tips for getting your posts seen on TikTok:
– Create engaging content: The most important thing to do when you want your post to be seen is to make sure that it’s engaging.
– Use hashtags: Hashtags help people find your posts, so make sure to use them.
– Post at the right times: As you’ve read above, the best times to post on Tik Tok are between 9-10am, 12-2pm, 5-8pm and 8-10pm.
– Use groups: Tik Tok groups are a great way to grow your audience by interacting with other users and getting your posts seen by many people at once.
Now that you know what TikTok is, why it’s important to know when to post on Tik Tok, and have some tips for getting your posts seen on Tik Tok, it’s time to put this information into action. Start posting on Tik Tok at the best times to post on Tik Tok, using the tips for getting your posts seen on Tik Tok, and you’re guaranteed to see an increase in your followers.